Mister Free'd Tortillas


Today I wanted to tell you about some delicious tortilla chips, in 3 different flavours that are all vegan, made with simple, delicious ingredients.






Mister Free'd tortillas come in three delicious flavours-

Blue maize-




These are my personal favourite but mainly because of the unusual colour. These purple beauties are made with just blue corn flour, rapeseed oil and salt. They taste really good, just like regular tortilla chips and are naturally gluten free and vegan, of course. 

Kale & Spinach-



As someone who is not a huge fan of either kale or spinach these are still really tasty. They have the usual crunch and texture of tortilla chips but with a little added earthiness and some added goodness! The only ingredients are corn flour, kale powder, spinach powder, rapeseed oil and salt. 

Chia Seed-



The third and final flavour is chia seed, this flavour has an added crunch but are just as delicious as the other two flavours. The great thing about this flavour though, is the 7.1g protein per 100g compared to 1.9g and 1.6g for the other two flavours. 

I love that Mister Free'd tortillas contain simple, healthy ingredients without additives or flavourings. They have many stockists including Holland & Barrett, Wholefoods and are now available in Carrefour in Italy. I would definitely recommend you try some!

Disclaimer- Mister Free'd kindly sent me some tortillas to try but I was not paid to write this post and all my opinions are my own.