Soul Vegan brownies and truffles




 

I heard about Soul Vegan Brownies when my Mum tried them at Edge Hill University, she told me how tasty they were so I decided to buy her some for Mother's Day. The lovely Emma, the owner of Soul Vegan got in touch and said she'd send me some to Italy too.
She didn't just send me some of the delicious vegan brownies but also some of the new orange truffles they have on their website.


My box of goodies happened to arrive on a Friday as I was heading to Zurich for the weekend so in the excitement I just had to take them with me! I tried one of the chocolate orange truffles first and they are absolutely delicious. I would go as far as to say they are my favourite truffles ever, even better than my all time favourite (non-vegan) Lindt Lindor! I actually think they taste very similar with a slightly harder shell and a soft middle but with the delicious addition of orange, you have to try them.


In Zurich, I then shared one of the (now well-travelled) brownies with a friend with a soya cappuccino. It was a little squashed by this point but still just the right amount of squidgy and cakey with a crispy top, with added chocolate chunks for yummyness. It even got the non-vegan seal of approval from my friend who said it was really tasty and that she couldn't tell the difference.





Disclaimer- Emma kindly sent me these brownies and truffles but I was not paid to write this post and all my opinions are my own.

I would definitely recommend Soul Vegan to anyone and will definitely by trying some more of their delicious offerings. Check out the Soul Vegan website here or find her on instagram.