Top 5 vegan snacks


Since turning vegan I have found it so important to always have a snack on hand for emergencies! Whether that be when travelling, when eating out and struggling to find vegan choices or just when I simply want to eat something delicious!




Here are my top 5 vegan snacks-

Ten Acre Crisps


My favourite crisps have always been cheese and onion flavour, particularly the crunchy, hand cooked kind. When I found that all of Ten Acre's crisps are vegan I was delighted to find I could still have my beloved cheese and onion crisps! These are perfect for that savoury cheesy hit, they taste just as cheesy as the non-vegan versions and are deliciously crispy and have so much flavour.

Shop Ten Acre crisps on Amazon

nakd Bars



I have enjoyed nakd bars for years and have finally decided that Bakewell Tart is my favourite flavour, with cocoa orange coming in at a close second. nakd bars are the perfect size for a snack at around 130 calories each and are all made with a base of dates and nuts. They are squidgy, chewy and delicious.

Shop nakd bars on Amazon

Bounce V Life Balls


This is actually the only Bounce ball I've tried and is part of their V Life range. I have to say the other flavours don't sound very appealing to me but this one really intrigued me. I was surprised by how soft and chewy it was and I really enjoyed it. For the size and calorie content (180kcal) it packs a punch with 9g of protein. It makes a nice change that this is not made from a base of dates and dried fruit as so many vegan bars are, the main ingredients are brown rice syrup, pea protein and nuts. Perfect between meals to an extra boost, and tasty too.

Shop Bounce balls on Amazon

Clif Bars


I have to admit I have not yet tried the peanut butter bar but as a lover of anything with peanut butter I can imagine I'll love it. I have however tried the Chocolate Chip Clif bar, the Coconut Chocolate Chip bar and the Chocolate Almond Fudge bar. The bars have a similar texture to flapjacks with their main ingredients being brown rice syrup and rolled oats. All three bars that I've tried have around 270 calories and around 10g protein per bar, these bars are aimed to be used to fuel and sustain during exercise. Personally, I have used them when travelling during mealtimes or when I've ended eating a meal with no protein when there was little vegan choice. These bars are really tasty and I would recommend. There are so many other chocolatey flavours available that I'd love to try and their US website even sells mini bars and nut butter filled bars which sound amazing, bring them to the UK and Italy please Clif!

Shop Clif bars on Amazon

Pulsin Bars 


And last, but certainly not least, the Pulsin protein booster chocolate chip bars are amazing. I have also tried their Raw Chocolate Brownie bar which was good but the Vanilla Choc Chip and Orange Chop Chip Protein Booster bars are in another league! These bars taste like cookie dough and have delicious dark chocolate in them. They are both around 230kcal and contain 12g of protein. The main ingredients are brown rice malt, rice protein and pea protein. These bars are great for curbing hunger at any time and are really tasty. Pulsin have some other amazing sounding flavours that I'd love to try too.

Shop Pulsin bars on Amazon

I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful. I would like to make 'Top 5' a series on my blog so let me know what else you would like to see.


Affiliate Disclosure: Vegasaurus Abroad may be compensated for your clicking on links or purchasing from links posted on this website.