What I ate vegan in Modena, Italy



Lunch- Well Done Burger


We visited Modena on a sunny Sunday in February. As lovely as Modena is, there wasn't a lot open on a Sunday so after wandering around for a while we decided we wanted burgers and did a google search. I was intrigued to try Well Done Burger as it is a chain and there is actually one in Padova that I haven't had chance to try yet. I did look on the website and the burgers on there were slightly different to the menu in the Modena branch. I asked if any of the burgers were vegan and was told that the Quinoa burger was.


The Quinoa burger came with spinach and vegan cheese and then potatoes on the side. It was nice to have a hearty warm meal and the burger was nice, very hearty and wholesome.

Gelato- Bloom


I went for 'Massa di Cocao' which was a rich chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate pieces. It was bitter, luxurious and delicious and tasted even better in the sunshine in beautiful Modena.